Which data do we collect and for which purposes?
We process personal data pursuant to the lawful purposes execution of agreements and legitimate interest and compliance with legal obligations.
- We collect and process your name and email address as well as any other personal data submitted by you when you make an enquiry through our general email address email@example.com. We collect this personal data in order to process your enquiries with us. We keep this information on file for 6 months after the enquiry has been processed in order to facilitate any necessary follow-up.
- We collect and process names and (professional) email addresses of contact persons of our customers and suppliers for the purpose of the provision of our services and for sending press releases by email. We save this personal data for as long as we need them to provide our services and for a maximum period of 2 years thereafter for acquisition purposes.
- We collect and process the personal data submitted to us in connection with a job application in order to determine whether or not to invite a candidate for an interview and whether or not to hire a candidate. In the event a candidate is not hired, we delete the personal data after a period of 1 month unless we have the candidate’s consent to keep the personal data on file in order to contact such candidate in the future with regard to job openings.
TrueNoord shares personal data with third party service providers, such as cloud service providers which are under a strict duty of confidentiality and with whom agreements on the processing of personal data have been entered into.
Personal data may also be processed and shared with third parties by us if necessary pursuant to a statutory obligation or a reasonable request form a regulatory or enforcement body or agency.
Each individual whose personal data is processed by TrueNoord has certain rights. Please find below a list of rights which may be relevant for you:
- You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your personal data.
- You can ask for access to your personal data.
- You can ask to correct your personal data if the personal data is factually incorrect.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data.
- You can ask us to restrict how we use your personal data.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (in the Netherlands) or the Information Commissioner’s Office (in the UK).
If you have any questions about your personal data processed by TrueNoord, please feel free to contact Caroline van der Meij at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The TrueNoord website uses the following three categories of cookies:
- Necessary or functional cookies: cookies that are necessary for the website to function, for example, a cookie that helps to log in onto the website.
- Analytic cookies: cookies that measure the quality of the and functionality of the website; these cookies store a visitor’s surfing behaviour over the website and uses this information to improve the website or for statistical purposes.
- Other cookies: for example, tracking cookies that store surfing behaviour on different websites.
Cookie settings can be managed via your browser.